Students with GEDs
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD SUCCESS
Do you have a GED? You’ll fit right in at SCC. Here’s how to join the SCC family and build a better future.
How to Apply
SCC welcomes students who have earned GEDs instead of graduating from high school. The application process is straightforward, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four easy steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final GED transcripts and all colleges you've attended.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
- Attend Orientation. Schedule an in-person orientation or complete it online.
Finally, get ready to join a community of caring people who are invested in your success.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to meeting you!