Are you a former SCC student? Here’s how to apply for readmission and restart your journey toward a better tomorrow.
How to Apply
Returning to SCC is easy, no matter how long you’ve been gone. We’re here for you, every step of the way. Just follow these simple steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Submit transcripts from other colleges you’ve attended. Ask your college to send transcripts to our Office of Admission.
- Submit any updated ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
- Attend Orientation. Schedule an in-person orientation or complete it online if you have not had classes within the last five years.
Finally, congratulate yourself for taking the next step toward a great future!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help. We look forward to welcoming you back to the SCC family!