Institutional Closing

We're open this week (December 17 - December 21) for all of your registration needs! Starting Monday, December 24, 2018 through Friday, January 4, 2019 all SCC locations will be closed in observance of the holidays. SCC offices will reopen on Monday, January 7, 2018. If you need help during this time, please contact the Student Help Desk at 855-66GO-SCC. Happy Holidays from SCC!


Where you're from can have an impact on the cost of your tuition. KCTCS tuition and charges are based on whether you are a Kentucky resident, non-Kentucky resident, or a resident of bordering state.

Want to be considered a Kentucky resident? A student who has been listed as a non-Kentucky resident can apply for a change in status by filling out the Application for Residency.

For questions regarding Residency status, please call 855-664-6722.

On the admissions application, there are questions relating to residency. How you answer these questions determines if you are identified as a Kentucky resident or an out-of-state resident.

If it is determined that you are an out-of-state resident and you wish to apply for in-state residency, you will need to complete and submit the notarized affidavit, along with supporting documentation, to the Office of Admissions.