A GREAT EDUCATION IS WITHIN REACH
Whether you’ve been out of high school for four years or 40, we will help you build a better future. Here’s everything you need to know about applying to SCC as an adult student.
There’s associate degrees or a certificate, or you can explore your interests in continuing education classes—whatever your goals are, we have a program for you. Many of our programs are especially designed for working adults, with classes on Saturdays and online.
Applying to SCC as an adult student is easy, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
Apply for Degree & Certificate Programs
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us transcripts from high school and any colleges you’ve attended.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
- Attend Orientation. Schedule an in-person orientation or complete it online.
Questions about applying to SCC as an adult? Give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!