A transcript is the record of everything you accomplished while in college, including the classes you took, the degree you earned, your grades and more.
You'll need a SCC transcript for:
- Applying for scholarships
- Taking courses at another community college
- Applying to a four-year university
- Some employment opportunities
Have questions about transcripts? We've got you covered:
How Do I Order a Transcript
Ordering online through the National Student Clearinghouse is the fastest, easiest way to get your transcript. You can order your transcripts at any time, using any major credit card and your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
What to do:
- Login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session, but there is a processing fee for each destination.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You also can track your order online.
What if I Dont Feel Comfortable Ordering Online?
That's ok. You can contact the Records Office. They'll be happy to help.
Whats the Difference Between an Official and Unofficial Transcript?
An official transcript is one that has been sent directly by SCC to a school or organization and is printed on official college paper. These transcripts can be used for scholarship applications, college transfer, or job requirements.
An unofficial transcript is for student use only, is printed on plain copy paper and cannot be used to transfer to another school.