The deadlines to apply for scholarships:
- Spring semester - December 1
- Fall semester - March 1
- Fall semester (residual deadline)- July 1
Make sure you follow these steps to complete your scholarship application:
- An application for admission must be on file prior to completion of scholarship application. Fill out this application completely!
- Submit the following items by fax (606-679-4369) or to the address below. Please send
all requested documents together to the attention of Tawshiana Beggan.
- High school transcripts
- Official copy of ACT score(s). (This is not required to be considered for scholarships, but if you have ACT scores you could be considered for additional scholarship opportunities)
- Complete the FAFSA to be considered for financial need scholarship offers
- Financial Need Scholarships: Preference is given to those who fall in the “gap range”, namely those who may not receive outside assistance for educational expenses. Primarily, this would affect students in the middle-income range. However, both students with federal financial aid eligibility and students who have no federal aid eligibility are not excluded.
- Complete the scholarship application below
Somerset Community College
808 Monticello St.
Somerset, KY 42501