Faculty Biennial Ratings Procedure
Division: Administration Services
SCC Procedure Number: SPR18.104.22.168.1
OPR: Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs
Approved SCC President/CEO: 6/28/2021
Reference KCTCS Policy: 2.5; 22.214.171.124-P
- Eligible SCC faculty members wishing to exercise the option for a biennial PPE rating will utilize the SCC Faculty Biennial PPE Request Form to adequately justify their request not to participate in the traditional evaluation process.
- All fields of the form, including employee and supervisor signatures and dates, must be complete before submitting. Incomplete and/or untimely forms will be returned to the employee and may result in a delayed response or denial.
- The department chair or dean, as appropriate, submits the request on behalf of the employee to the President/CEO for consideration.
- The President/CEO completes the form with an approval or denial. This decision is final.
- The completed form is returned to the department chair or dean, as appropriate, with a copy to Human Resources for record keeping.
The employee and supervisor complete the annual PPE form in accordance with the President/CEO’s decision.
Reviewed: 4/21/2022, 4/14/2023: format changes