Fitness Center Usage/Access
Division: Health Sciences
SCC Policy Number: SP3.3.16-1
Issued: October 25, 2019
Approved SCC President/CEO: October 25, 2019
Reference KCTCS Policy: KCTCS Policy 3.3.16
Access and usage of Fitness Centers on Somerset and Laurel Campuses will be open to all currently enrolled students, employees plus spouses, SCC retirees, Somerset City Police Officers and Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department Officers.
- Fitness Centers on Somerset and Laurel Campuses are open to all current students, employees, employees’ spouses, SCC retirees, Somerset City Police Officers, and Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department Officers.
- Donavon Scholars from the community will continue to enroll in a KHP class each semester to have access to Fitness Centers.
- Prior to use of the Fitness Centers, each user will complete a health history questionnaire, Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ), waiver of liability, and informed consent forms.
- Fitness Center user will complete an equipment orientation prior to use.
- Users will sign in at the Fitness Center each visit.