Welcome to Somerset Community College! We’re glad you’re exploring job opportunities with us. Located in Somerset, KY, SCC is a great place to work and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Check out information about our competitive benefits package.
SCC carefully selects employees through appropriate selection procedures, including but not limited to resumes and/or written applications, personal interviews, reference checks, and pre-employment background checks (KCTCS Administrative Policies and Procedures). This selection process helps SCC find and employ people who are:
- Concerned with their own personal success as well as the success of SCC
- Have the desire to perform a job competently
- Can perform their work with the required skill and ability
- Can work well as part of a team; and
- Can ensure a safe working and academic environment for employees, students, and the public
Somerset Community College is an equal educational and employment opportunity institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender presentation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information. Further, we vigilantly prevent discrimination based on sexual orientation, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor.
Questions about working at SCC? Contact our Human Resources office at (606) 451-6620. We’re always happy to help.