Upward Bound is one of eight Federal TRIO Programs (TRIO). Upward Bound provides fundamental support to participants in their preparation for college entrance. The program provides opportunities for participants to succeed in their precollege performance and ultimately in their higher education pursuits. Upward Bound serves: high school students from low-income families; and high school students from families in which neither parent holds a bachelor's degree. The goal of Upward Bound is to increase the rate at which participants complete secondary education and enroll in and graduate from institutions of postsecondary education.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
Follow the button for the Upward Bound program which you wish to apply. You can complete and submit the form completely online.
HOW TO APPLY IN PERSON
- Talk to your school guidance counselor. Tell them you are interested in applying for Upward Bound at SCC.
- Fill out the forms and turn them in to your guidance counselor.
Upward Bound Program Directors
Russell/Casey/Clinton/Wayne Upward Bound Director
Pulaski Upward Bound Director
For more information
- Contact your Upward Bound Program Director via email or phone.
- Talk to your school guidance counselor.
- Visit http://www2.ed.gov/programs/trioupbound/index.html