University of Kentucky Partnership
Assistant Director of Transfer Recruitment
Student resources at UK
- Academic Calendar
- Course Catalog
- Disability Resource Center
- Severe Weather Procedures
- Library Services
- Veterans Affairs
Admission requirements for the University Center of Southern Kentucky programs are determined by each partnering institution.
To apply for classes through the UCSK, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed and signed application form to the respective institution.
- Submit copies of official transcripts sent directly to the institutions from each school attended after high school. Hand delivered transcripts are not accepted.
- Be eligible to return to all institutions attended.
- Pay application fees if applicable
For admission information on programs offered through University of Kentucky, go to UK Admissions.
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance is available through a variety of programs including grants, loans and scholarships. You may apply for federal and state grants online at Federal Student Aid. Please be sure to list the four-year institution you will be attending as the home institution.