Somerset Community College's Workforce Solutions works with companies and individuals to further careers through training. SCC is dedicated to improving organizations and personal performance. All training courses are customized to specific environments and meet unique needs.
Student Funding Options
The Center for Rural Development Grants - unemployed or underemployed participants who live in the following counties: Bell, Clay, Floyd, Harlan, Johnson, Knott, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, Letcher, McCreary, Perry, Pulaski, and Whitley.
Only available for the Certified Fiber Optic Program.
For more information please contact Patti Simpson at 606-677-6000 or email@example.com
Kentucky Farmworker Programs Inc. - please contact an employment and training specialist for more information.
- Campbellsville: Koy Lindsey 270-789-6548
- Georgetown: Michiel Hunter 502-863-0203
- CDL Training
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) - ONLINE
- Certified Fiber Optic Program
- Geographic Information System (GIS)/Smart Grid Software Training - By Request Only
- Lineman Training
- MSSC Certified Production Technician - By Request Only - grant is over
- Online Learning - Short-Term and Career Training
Technical, Electrical, Quality, OSHA, Computer Classes
- GMAW Production Welding at SCC McCreary Center
Workforce Solutions Staff
Registration and Office Support
Administrative Assistant II
Apprenticeship Project Coordinator
KY FAME Success Coach and Program Facilitator
Lineman Training Coordinator
Lineman Training Administrative Assistant and Recruiter
Vice President of Workforce Solutions