Learn To Drive The Big Rigs!
Class "A" Tractor-Trailer/Commercial Driver Training Course
(877)629-9722 (ext. 6692) (606)451-6692
The objective of the CDL Program is to provide an opportunity for students to embark on a meaningful and rewarding career in the transportation industry. This is accomplished with the use of proven training methods by instructors with extensive experience in the transportation field. Upon completion of the class, our students will have all the necessary training needed to become a Class A CDL Truck Driver.
Requirements to enter the Class A CDL Program:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid KY Driver’s License
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be able to pass a DOT Physical and DOT Drug Screen (Not included in tuition – have testing facility send drug screen directly to us by fax to 606-677-4053)
- Score at least a 9th grade reading level on one of our competency tests.
- Take the TABE 9D, TABE 11/12 test at any Adult Education Center
- Take the Wonderlick Test at SCCs Assessment Center in the Library
Course Cost: $3,800
Course Schedule: This Program is 4 weeks in length with the class meeting Monday through Thursday from 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Students are not eligible for regular financial aid but may qualify for one of the following:
- Career Training Student Loan: (Search online for student loan lending companies. If you choose to go this route, please let us know as soon as possible so we can verify you. This process can take up to three weeks.)
- WIOA/LCADD Funding: You may contact Lake Cumberland Area Development District headquarters at 270-866-4200
- Kentucky Farmworker Programs, Inc.
- Michiel Hunter 502-863-0203 / Georgetown
- Koy Lindsey 270-789-6548 / Campbellsville
- August 3 - August 27, 2020
- September 7 - October 1, 2020
- October 12 - November 5, 2020
- November 16 - December 10, 2020
Click "Start Your Application" below and select Program Plan of Tractor Trailer CDLA I
Office Support and Registration