SCC Announces Testing Dates for GED
Somerset Community College has released the July through December 2012 test dates available for those wishing to take the GED Exam.
In order to take the GED exam, you must be registered with an Adult Education Provider and pass the GED Practice Test. There is an Adult Education Center in each of the counties that the Somerset Community College Test Center serves.
The GED exam may be taken at the Somerset Community College Test Center located on the SCC Somerset Campus or at the following additional sites: Casey County, Clinton County, Garrard County, Lincoln County, McCreary County, Rockcastle County and Wayne County.
Everyone interested in taking the exam must be pre-registered. An Adult Education Provider can assist with the registration process. For more information and contact phone numbers visit http://www.kyvae.org/countycontacts.aspx.
- DAY ONE SESSION: 9:00 A.M. EST - MATH (M), 11:00 A.M. EST - L.A.WRITING (W)
- DAY TWO SESSION: 9:00 A.M. EST - SCIENCE, SOCIAL STUDIES, amp; L.A. READING (S, SS,
- ALL DAY SESSION: 8:00 A.M. EST - (M), 10:00 A.M. EST (W), 12:30 P.M. EST - (S, SS,
- TEST TAKERS MUST REGISTER AND SUBMIT PAYMENT ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE OF TEST DATE (Must
be at least 10 test takers registered for each session)
- TEST TAKERS MUST ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE EACH EXAM TIME AND
- PRESENT GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID
Download the schedule: GED TESTING SCHEDULE, JULY 2012 DECEMBER 2012 (PDF)