Thank you for submitting your application!
In order to complete your application, please be reminded of the following:
The deadlines to apply for scholarships:
- Spring semester - December 1
- Fall semester - March 1
- Fall semester (residual deadline) - July 1
Make sure you follow these steps to complete your scholarship application:
- A copy of the student’s grade transcript (may be official or unofficial)
- Minimum of a 2.5 (cumulative) GPA
- ACT scores (This is not required to be considered for scholarships, but if you have ACT scores you could be considered for additional scholarship opportunities)
- Complete the FAFSA to be considered for the financial need scholarships. If you choose
not to fill out the FAFSA then applicants will only be considered for Merit based
- Financial Need Scholarships: Preference is given to those who fall in the “gap range”, namely those who may not receive outside assistance for educational expenses. Primarily, this would affect students in the middle-income range. However, both students with federal financial aid eligibility and students who have no federal aid eligibility are not excluded.
Somerset Community College
808 Monticello St.
Somerset, KY 42501