Tuition and Fees
Checklist Item: Pay your tuition!
SRRING 2017 BI-TERM PAYMENT DEADLINES:
All tuition and fees must be paid in full, or payment arrangements must be in place, prior to midnight on MARCH 12, 2017. Students who have registered for fall classes but have not met one of the tuition payment options listed below by the due date will have their registration canceled.
- Pay in full through Student Self Service, https://students.kctcs.edu
- Sign up for an automatic payment plan through Student Self Service,
(NOTE: The payment plan is available for the fall and spring semesters only and NOT available for bi-term courses or summer sessions.)
- Defer tuition/fees to financial aid, if Somerset Community College has verified your eligibility for federal student financial aid
- Submit a Third Party Billing Authorization to the Third Party Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office, or
- Submit a verification of an outside scholarship to cover tuition and fees to the Scholarship Coordinator in the Financial Aid Office.
NOTE: If students decide not to attend their classes, it is their responsibility to drop them. Students are responsible for the payment of tuition and fees for all courses not dropped during the first 7 calendar days of the session, regardless of whether or not the student chooses to attend the class. If you decide not to attend, please do not rely on the "registration cancellation for non-payment" process as a way to drop your classes.
Tuition Rates (per credit hour)
|KCTCS Out-Of-State On-Line Students||$156|
|Out-of-State Reciprocity Students||$156|
|Out-of-State Students: From Contiguous Counties*||$312|
|Out-of-State Students: Other Out-of-State Students||$546|
|Mandatory Fee** (all students):||$8 per credit hour|
*Contiguous counties are those which border Kentucky. Tuition is charged for each
credit hour enrolled.
** KCTCS BuildSmart Investment for Kentucky Competitiveness fee.
You can also access this link by visiting BankMobileAdminSupport.com and clicking on Client Profile and then KCTCS Contract Page.
Tuition and charges are determined by the Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents. For payment deadlines, refer to the college academic calendar.