Student Self Service Account
Checklist item! Create a PeopleSoft account.
This will enable you to register for classes, access your grades, and accept financial
Go to the User Account Center, and create your User Profile to Activate your account.
The User Account Center also lets you reset your password, and access your KCTCS username, KCTCS ID, and other information. Remember to check your Email often!
Set up your Email account.
Students will be able to access their email account after they are registered for classes.
Go to the User Account Center and activate your account by creating your User Profile. The User Account Center also lets you reset your password, and access your KCTCS username, KCTCS ID, and other information. Remember to check your Email often!
Passwords CANNOT contain part of your name.
Password MUST contain three of the following:
- Uppercase characters (A through Z)
- Lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Symbolic characters (example: ! ? # %)
Email accounts are limited in size so you need to delete emails frequently from:
- your “inbox”,
- your “junk email” folder and
- your “sent" folder and then
- your "deleted items" folder
You can delete all items in the Deleted Items folder by using the right mouse-click and choosing Empty Deleted Items Folder.
If you receive a large attachment from a professor consider saving the attachment to disk and deleting the email.
Checklist item! Check your PeopleSoft "To Do" list.
The To Do list will display the items that need to be submitted to complete your Admissions file, along with the due dates. Clicking on one of the items in your To Do list opens another detailed screen giving contact information for that department.
- Go to the Student Self Service Login.
- Enter your Username and Password
- Once in the Student Center the TO DO LIST is located on the right hand side, second box down.
- Click any item in the list for details and contacts.