Somerset Community College Employees win Marketing/Public Relations Awards
Three employees of Somerset Community College received seven awards for outstanding achievement in marketing communications, including top honors in two categories, at the National Conference for Marketing and Public Relations (NCMPR) District 2 conference in Biloxi, Miss.
NCMPR District 2 is comprised of community colleges in 11 Southeastern states, along with the Bahamas and Bermuda. The Medallion Awards is an annual award celebration honoring the marketing and communication efforts of community college marketing and public relations professionals.Allison Horseman, public relations assistant, Nancy Phelps, web specialist, and Stuart Simpson, Visual Communication professor, all received awards.
- Allison Horseman Feature article William Davis shares story with crowd at SCC
- Stuart Simpson Online Services - Facts about Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing/Advancement team (coordination by Allison Horseman) - Social Media Messaging GeoCASHing at Somerset Community College
- Nancy Phelps Feature article Displaced Factory Worker Finds New Promise as SCC student
- Allison Horseman Feature article Manchester sisters make college a family affair
- Marketing/Advancement team (graphics by Nancy Phelps) Promotion campaign for a special event SCC 50th Anniversary
- Stuart Simpson Innovation in Technology SCC Vis Com Essentials
The marketing/public relations team at Somerset Community College is led by Cindy Clouse, director of advancement.
Photo, L-R: Allison Horseman, Stuart Simpson, Nancy Phelps