SCC Inducts Students into Radiography Honor Society
Seven area students who are enrolled in the Somerset Community College Radiography program were recently inducted into the Kentucky Gamma Chapter of Lambda Nu. Lambda Nu is a national honor society for the radiologic and imaging sciences. SCCs Gamma chapter is sponsored by Doyle Decker, assistant professor of Radiography and program coordinator.
Those inducted include:
- Rae Foust, Clinton County
- Casey Mabe, Knox County
- Megan Reynolds, Whitley County
- Andrew Clark, Casey County
- Douglas Durham, Rockcastle County
- David Hubbard, Pulaski County
- Tony Sergent, Whitley County
To find out more about the Radiography program at SCC, contact Decker at (606) 451-6774 or firstname.lastname@example.org.