All Somerset Community College students who are currently enrolled in a course are eligible to install the full version of Microsoft Office 365 on up to 5 devices for free as part of the Microsoft Office 365 Student Advantage program. This includes PC, Mac, Apple tablets and phones, and Android tablets and phones. Microsoft Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and more. The software will continue to work as long as you are enrolled in at least one class at a KCTCS college.
Install Office on your PC or Mac
1. Sign into your KCTCS student email
2. Click the gear icon beside your name at the top right, then choose Office 365 Settings
3. Click the Software link
4. Under the Office heading, click Install
5. When prompted to save or run the application, choose Run
6. Follow the on screen prompts to install Office
7. After Office is installed, if prompted to log in, use your KCTCS email address and password
Install Office on your Apple or Android device
1. Download the Office Mobile app from the app store
2. Open the app and sign in with your KCTCS student email and password
For help with Student Office 365 please visit https://systemoffice.kctcs.edu/Help/email/faqs/.