Transcripts and Records
Students who wish to have a transcript of grades sent to another college, organization or for employment have three options for requesting a transcript:
- Order a transcript online (see instructions below)
- Download and complete the Transcript Request Form or
- Pick up a form at your local Student Records Office or at any of our sites.
Ordering a Transcript online
Somerset Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Internet. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
To order official transcripts:
- Login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Good to Know
Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact
that institution directly for transcripts.
Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at this institution.
All transcripts given to the student will indicate “ISSUED TO STUDENT” which means some institutions will not accept them. Check with the institution and/or employer first.