Welcome to Starfish!
Starfish provides you with one central location to find the people on campus who can help you succeed. You can schedule the dedicated time you need with your advisor, instructors, and others in your “My Success Network.”
To schedule an appointment with anyone in your “My Success Network” please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to Blackboard
2. Click the Starfish link at the bottom of the Tools box on the left side
3. Click on the Home link at the top of the page
4. Under the My Success Network section, you will see your instructors and advisor listed. Click on See available appointments to schedule an appointment.
5. Click on one of the bold dates on the calendar to see dates for available office hours.
6. Click on the Sign Up icon once you find a date and time that works for your schedule.7. A new window will appear to “Add Appointment”.
a. Select a Reason (Ex. Course tutoring or Academic Advising)
b. Enter a Detailed Description of why you are scheduling the appointment
c. Select the Course
d. Click Submit
e. The instructor’s calendar should now list your name in the time slot selected
8. Click on the Home link at the top.
9. You should see your appointment in the Appointments sectiona. If you need to make any changes to your appointment, click on the calendar icon next to your appointment.
Focus on the following and peruse others as interested:
Tracking Items (e.g. flags):
General Starfish End User Training• Update Your Starfish Profile
• The Student Folder: Preparing for a Productive Student Meeting Starfish CONNECT
Starfish EARLY ALERT
• UPDATED! July 2013: Closing The Loop