At Maysville Community & Technical College, our Admissions & Records Office offers a combined service to meet all of your student admissions and records needs.
Students who wish to have a transcript of grades sent to another college, organization or perspective employer have three options for requesting a transcript:
- Order a transcript online
- Download and complete the Transcript Request Form and mail to any of our campuses
- Pick up a form at your local Records Office at any of our campuses
There is a small fee to process your request and is required each time you request a transcript be sent, those fees are:
- Mailed: $5.00
- On Demand: $7.00
- Faxed: $10.00
In many cases a transcript must be mailed for it to be considered official.
Before choosing an on demand or faxed transcript, check with the party whom is to receive the transcript to be sure they will accept a hand carried or faxed transcript.
Any of our campuses can complete a transcript request.
Ordering a Transcript Online
Maysville Community & Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Internet. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
To order official transcripts:
- Login to the Clearinghouse secure site.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Good to Know
Transcripts from high school or other colleges will not be duplicated. You must contact that institution directly for transcripts.
Partial transcripts are not issued. Transcripts show all work completed at this institution.
All transcripts given to the student will indicate “ISSUED TO STUDENT” which means some institutions will not accept them. Check with the institution and/or employer first.