- Maysville Community and Technical College has an annual graduation ceremony. This web page will be updated as specific details are established prior to graduation.
- All degree, diploma and certificate seeking students must complete the online Graduate Exit Survey to obtain the printable graduation application.
- All students graduating must meet with their advisor, obtain advisor signature on the appropriate form(s), and submit the forms to the Record’s Office at the Maysville Campus, the Record's Office at the Licking Valley Campus or the Student Development Office at the Rowan Campus by the deadlines established in the MCTC calendar.
- If you are denied graduation, you must reapply by submitting another application.
For graduation requirements please refer to the Kentucky Community and Technical College System catalog or go to the KCTCS website.
Graduation Procedures for Maysville Community and Technical College
- All students must complete the KCTCS Exit Survey on-line. After completion of the exit survey you will need to print the Application for Graduation at the end.
- Meet with your advisor and complete the application for graduation and a check sheet. Return this information to your campus Records Office by September 26.
- Schedule to take the CAAP test; if not already taken, at the assessment center on your local campus.
- All applicants who fail to meet the requirements for graduation must reapply again once program requirements are completed.
- When degrees/diplomas/certificates are printed, the student will be notified that they may come by the Registrar’s office to pick up and sign for the completed degrees/diplomas/certificates.