There are no events at this time, please check back soon.
Check out our Fall Classes!
Workforce Solutions at Maysville Community and Technical College provides a comprehensive approach to workforce training by delivering programs and services that address the unique needs of business and industry, as well as programs for individuals who want to improve their employability, or enjoy a personal enrichment class.
What We Do:
- Help businesses maintain their competitive edge by providing customized workforce training on-site or in the classroom. Training is affordable, accessible and quality-driven.
- Offer fun and interested community education classes to encourage lifelong learning at any age.
- Work one-on-one with individuals to help them get started in short-term, flexible career programs. Our innovative Credit for Prior Learning allows qualified students to earn up to 20 credit hours for on-the-job experiences.
- Provide workplace assessments for business and industry as well as individuals. Assessments range from nationally recognized certifications to specific state licenses required in Kentucky.
- Provide assistance to entrepreneurs to help them make informed business decisions when planning to open a new business, purchase an existing business or expand an established business through the Maysville Regional Entrepreneurial Center.