Maysville Community and Technical College (MCTC) challenges learners to accomplish their educational, career, and personal development goals.
Goals of the College
- Provide arts and science courses and associate degrees for transfer to baccalaureate institutions.
- Offer technical degrees, diplomas, certificates, and courses for employment and career advancement.
- Provide developmental education and adult education offerings.
- Deliver workforce training and services to support personal enrichment, community development, and economic viability.
- Provide academic and student support to enhance student learning
Maysville Community and Technical College, a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, is a public two-year degree granting institution responding to and serving the needs of communities in the northeastern Kentucky region.
Approved, March 18, 2010, Maysville Community and Technical College Board of Directors
Approved, June 17, 2010, KCTCS Board of Regents
Maysville Community and Technical College inspires lifelong learning and transforms our region through excellent education
We believe in the potential of each learner. We value intellectual, professional, and personal development of students, faculty, and staff. We provide flexible and accessible educational opportunities.
We commit to identifying and meeting the needs of our students and communities. We support cultural and academic diversity. We value effective, inclusive communication.
We hold to high standards of behavior. We believe in treating each other with respect. We work to create an ethical learning environment.