- Maysville Community and Technical College has an annual graduation ceremony in May.
- This web page will be updated as specific details are established prior to graduation.
- All degree, diploma and certificate seeking students must complete the online Graduate Exit Survey to obtain the printable graduation application.
- You must meet with your advisor, obtain advisor signature on the appropriate form(s), and submit the forms to the Record’s Office at your home campus by the deadlines established in the MCTC calendar.
- If you are denied graduation, you must reapply by submitting another application.
For graduation requirements please refer to the Kentucky Community and Technical College System catalog or go to the KCTCS website.
SUMMER 2014 GRADUATION PROCEDURES
- Click the link to complete the KCTCS Exit Survey on-line.
- After completion of the exit survey, you will need to print the Application for Graduation at the end.
- Take the application to your advisor to complete.
- Attach a check sheet to the application for graduation.
- Return these forms to your campus Records Office by June 18, 2014.
- Schedule to take the CAAP test; if not already taken, at the assessment center on your local campus.
- All applicants who fail to meet the requirements for graduation must reapply again once program requirements are completed.
- When degrees/diplomas/certificates are printed, you will be notified to stop by the Record's Office on your campus to pick up and sign for the completed degrees/diplomas/certificates.
2014 MCTC COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES
Mason County High School Fieldhouse, 1320 US 68, Maysville, KY at 5:00PM, May 9th
All students receiving a credential are invited to attend the graduation ceremony.
Mason County High School Fieldhouse, 1320 US 68, Maysville, KY at 6:30PM, May 9th
- Licking Valley Campus, Thursday, May 8th, 5:30pm, The Prizing House, Cynthiana
- Maysville Campus, Wednesday, May 7th, 11:30pm; 12:30pm Awards - VanMeter Student Center, Maysville
- Rowan Campus, Thursday, May 1st, 6:00pm, Carl Perkins Center, Morehead
- LPN Pinning (Maysville) - May 10, 2014 11:00am - 1:00pm, Fields Auditorium
- RN Pinning (Evening/Weekend - Maysville) - May 7, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Fields Auditorium
- RN Pinning (Day - Maysville) - May 3, 2014 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Fields Auditorium
- RN Pinning (Licking Valley Campus) - May 4, 2014, 2:00pm, Harrison County High School, Cynthiana