- Maysville Community and Technical College has an annual graduation ceremony in May.
- This web page will be updated as specific details are established prior to graduation.
- All degree, diploma and certificate seeking students must complete the online Graduate Exit Survey to obtain the printable graduation application.
- You must meet with your advisor, obtain advisor signature on the appropriate form(s), and submit the forms to the Record’s Office at your home campus by the deadlines established in the MCTC calendar.
- If you are denied graduation, you must reapply by submitting another application.
For graduation requirements please refer to the Kentucky Community and Technical College System catalog or go to the KCTCS website.
- Click the link to complete the KCTCS Exit Survey on-line.
- After completion of the exit survey, you will need to print the Application for Graduation at the end.
- Take the application to your advisor to complete.
- Attach a check sheet to the application for graduation.
- Return these forms to your campus Records Office by February 11, 2014.
- Schedule to take the CAAP test; if not already taken, at the assessment center on your local campus.
- All applicants who fail to meet the requirements for graduation must reapply again once program requirements are completed.
- When degrees/diplomas/certificates are printed, you will be notified to stop by the Record's Office on your campus to pick up and sign for the completed degrees/diplomas/certificates.
MCTC COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES
Commencement Exercises will take place on Friday, May 9 at 6:30PM.
The ceremony will be held at Mason County High School in Maysville.
- LPN Pinning (Maysville) - May 10, 2014 11:00am - 1:00pm
- RN Pinning (evening/weekend - Maysville) - May 7, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- RN Pinning (day - Maysville) - May 3, 2014 1:00pm - 4:00pm