How do I get started?
Student Success in 8 Easy Steps
Start with our 8 EASY STEPS a step-by-step guide to succeeding at MCTC. Complete the following steps to enroll as a student at Maysville Community and Technical College.
- Complete and submit the MCTC application for admission. There are three ways to apply:
- Fill out a PDF application and mail it to us.
- Fill out a KCTCS online application.
(Be sure you select your home campus correctly, MYC = Maysville, MYCLV = Licking Valley Campus in Cynthiana, MYCRC = Rowan Campus in Morehead)
- Pick up an application at the Admissions Office.
- Decide on a program of study and when you want to begin classes.
- Request your official high school transcript or GED scores to be sent to your home campus.
- If you have attended college before, request official college (or military) transcripts from any/all colleges you have attended.
- Submit official ACT scores or COMPASS test results.
- Determine how you will pay your tuition. The College accepts cash, check or credit card. There are three ways to pay your tuition:
- Federal financial aid: Visit their site.
- Payment Plan - KCTCS's interest-free monthly payment plan called the FACTS Plan.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Stay connected with your advisor or counselor.
Licking Valley Campus - Cynthiana: 319 Webster Avenue, Cynthiana, KY 41031
Maysville Campus - Maysville: 1755 US 68, Maysville, KY 41056
Rowan Campus - Morehead: 609 Viking Drive, Morehead, KY 40351