Thanks to each of our partners for your valued time and participation.
- As a current service-learning program sponsor:
Your commitment to education offers limitless possibilities for community learning. Together, we encourage student development by agreeing to share knowledge and skills to the benefit of our community needs of today for a better tomorrow.
- Download our:
- MCTC Agency Partner Resource Guide
- Contact us for more information
- Agency Planning Guide
- Use this form to determine volunteer duties and expectations, provide organization details.
- Position Description Form
- Use this form to write down volunteer duties, tasks and details regarding the assignment.
- Log Sheet
- Log sheet for time and attendance, and tasks performed. To be signed by site supervisor.
- Site Supervisor Evaluation
- Evaluation of service-learning student volunteer. To be completed by student's site supervisor.
- Student Service Contract
- Service-Learning contract between student and community/agency partner. To be signed by site supervisor
- AGENCY Resource Guide
- Service Earns Learning and Volunteers in Community Guide to best practices and information about service-learning and the Service-learning program.
For more information contact:
Carla Redden Service-Learning Coordinator
Maysville Community & Technical College
(606) 759-7141, ext. 66190