Maysville Community and Technical College's 2014 commencement ceremony will take place Friday, May 9th at 6:30 p.m. at the Mason County High School Fieldhouse in Maysville. All graduates, family and friends are invited to attend. The ceremony is expected to last approximately one hour. Immediately following the ceremony, graduates and their guests are invited to attend a reception which will be held in the Mason County High School Cafeteria.
Awards programs and campus celebrations will be held at the following locations:
• Maysville Campus: Wednesday, May 7 at 11:30 a.m., VanMeter Student Center, Maysville Campus
• Licking Valley Campus: Thursday, May 8 at 5:30 p.m., Prizing House, Cynthiana
• Rowan Campus: Thursday, May 1, at 6:00 p.m., Carl Perkins Center, Morehead
All award winners will be notified.
Additionally, Nursing Pinning ceremonies will be held at the following locations:
• Maysville Campus RN Pinning (day), Saturday, May 3 at 1:00 p.m., Fields Auditorium
• Licking Valley Campus RN Pinning, Sunday, May 4 at 2:00 p.m., Harrison County High School
• Maysville Campus RN Pinning (evening/weekend), Wednesday, May 7 at 5:00 p.m., Fields Auditorium
• Maysville Campus PN Pinning, Saturday, May 10 at 11:00 a.m., Fields Auditorium
For more information contact Jessica Kern at 606-759-7141, extension 66271.